Friday 13 June 2014

The Secret Diamond Sisters Review.

Book Review of the Secret Diamond Sisters

I have no idea where to start. So..I'm going to divide this review into two parts, first my opinion about the protagonists and then my opinion on the book. 
The opinion is gonna be positive because I am one of the proud people who gave this book a 5/5 on Goodreads.
Savannah. Courtney. Peyton. 

The three sisters grew up not knowing their 
father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past

Protagonists 
So I finished this book yesterday, and I was super excited to write a review on it. 
This book revolves around these 3 sisters and one intruder(as I like to call her). 
First of all, I loved the names- 
Savannah, the oblivious youngest Diamond sister. She is the most sensitive and and alluring one of the the three( by the way, she is the one on the cover). She gets let off easily and lives in a dreamland most of the time. What is right is relative, right? And for her, Right is everything that is expensive, sparkly...and yes, Girly. I have nothing in common with her. But I like how she pulled herself together in times of panic( although for her panic comes only in matters related to clothes). She was my least favorite of the three sisters. A fact all the people who read the book found rather ludicrous. Well, I don't know, Its just my opinion.
Not a lot of people liked Peyton, the oldest sister. I begged to differ, as you have probably noticed, I'm quite a rebel. And that's exactly why I liked her. Although our way of implementation is very different, our choices and way of thinking are very similar. 
Then comes the favorite sister, Courtney. I am definitely a lot like her. Not just me, but every other Indian teenager. Sophisticated, classy and wary of breaking the rules. She is just perfect. 
And Madison, well.
I have nothing to say about her.

 I didn't get her motives. She was just so clueless..so, yeah( She is the intruder)
My Opinion
Positive. So much fun. Its not everyday that I have fun reading books. I read a LOT of books of course. But mostly they have bittersweet ends and they leave me very woeful. Especially after reading my Summertime sadness collection. So I highly recommend it. Go pick it up, its on Amazon. You'll love it. I'm sure.
It was a sweet story about teenagers without any complication. I loved it. Also the male protagonists are awesome. I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone..so I didn't include them. 
Quick Update- I will be reviewing the Spain vs Netherlands match, which is going to be AWESOME. So remember to be back tomorrow to read it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment