Thursday 12 June 2014

A new beginning

"Every New beginning comes from another beginning's END"

When we look back on our lives, there are some good things and bad things which remain in our memory.
My thesis is that our life is just a series of fill in the blanks.
We fill out some, get confused at some, panic a lot. But in the end, we get an answer. 
Everytime we smile, we are ecstatic, or low. A blank fills out itself. 
An unremitting series of blanks. That's our life.
We can be genteel or rogue, its our choice. 
We fill out our blanks ourself. 
We answer the questions ourself. 
We reach a penultimate point. The cornucopia of questions in the hands of the Supreme Power(I would regard that as us)
Our life begins a new series of questions, 
and then, a new chapter begins.
This is my new chapter. I have answered quite a few questions to reach this chapter. 
I didn't answer any questions about Life. 
I cannot actually do that, I'm 14.
But what i do know is that, this is a new day.
 The sun eventually sets, Days don't last forever, yeah? 
But I beg to differ. 
Because we can be daunting, delirious, oblivious and still know the truth about everything.
Still love and spread love,
Live and let live. 
Its a new start, i don't know how it will turn out.
But why jump to conclusions when you have your whole life in front of you?
Welcome to my blog.
I'm not this boring everyday, I just wanted to let you know how exited I am for this new beginning. And I know, I believe, the Sun wont set this time.
And when it does, it'll settle in for good. 
I'm not a pessimist, or an optimist.
I'm a realist.
I'm a daunting rebel.
I'm an enthusiast.
PS. thank you for reading.   

No comments:

Post a Comment